[3830] WPX SSB S51A(@S53APR) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s55o@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB S51A(@S53APR) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:10:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S50LD S50P S51DS S51ZJ S53NW S55O S56DE S57L
Station: S53APR

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: jn76gc
Operating Time (hrs): 48:00

------------
  160:  112
   80:  573
   40: 1112
   20: 1743
   15: 1119
   10:  655
------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
   1,8     112     239   27
   3,5     573    1450  193
     7    1112    3464  333
    14    1743    3097  408
    21    1119    2567  303
    28     655    1595  197
 Total    5314   12412 1461
Score: 18.133.932

One of the most hardworking contest in our contest history @ S51A. Slow runs
with lots of S&P during CQ's. The geostorm didn't work for us at all... We
are missing 700 USA qso against last year score..

We barely managed to get over last year score, but man it was waaay harder.

New antenna setup worked good and did a much better job as in WPXx 2014, where
we lacked a lot on 15m and 10m. Now some of that is improved, but we need to
see what the next step will be :)

Good team, good time and work well done...it was fun

Till next time
Bostjan - Ian S55O for A-team