[3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimsmith@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 04:26:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 2

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vancouver BC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   1      0
   40:  30     20
   20:  29     29
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  60     49  Total Score = 2,940

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Managed to just make 60 Qs again.  Was hoping for a lot better.  As in last
week's test, rate was way up there at the beginning but fell off after 20
emptied.

3:00  Started on 20.  Most sigs not very strong
3:23  switched to 40 with 23 Qs in the bag.  Keep this up and I'll have 75 Qs
at the end.  Sigs were generally better but fighting amp which kept cutting out
cost me some Qs
3:55  switched to 80 with 59 Qs.  Sigs generally poor.  Made 1 Q.

Next time 75 Qs?  Cndx will have to be a lot better.  I can see 65, though.

I really like the CWT format.  Any wavering of attention really costs you.

73, Jim  VE7FO
3:59