[3830] WPX SSB KK6P(W7IV) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KK6P(W7IV) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 00:34:49 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KK6P
Operator(s): W7IV
Station: W6HD

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 35.75

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:  506
   20:  280
   15: 1181
   10:  698
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face."
                                           Mike Tyson

This was my first big HP contest in several years and I was fortunate to be
able to use W6HD's shack again.  I was keeping up rates I hadn't seen in
several years and everything was groovy.  Then Sunday rolled around.  Am I
tired?  Am I deaf?  Do all the others know something I don't?
Sunday was challenging, to say the least, but there was a little late action on
ten.  I had held off hoping to have a good domestic run to jack up the Q count
and kooky mults, but it never really materialized.  Either way,it was a lot of
fun and I flogged John's station for all it was worth.

Thanks again to all the casual contesters who come out and hand out Q's and new
mults.  I try to be extra patient with the slow-talkers and "Please
copy-ers" when they are giving up their Sunday dipping their toes into
this contesting thing.

As always, thanks to John and Jane for again being gracious hosts.

Paul

Station:
K3, Alpha 9500
Original Force 12 C31XR at 50', Mag240N at 50' and a
dipole for 80 that probably wasn't worth the trouble to put up for only 19 Q's
:-)