[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 02:24:47 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Apr 3

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   5     3
   20:   2     2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   7     5  Total Score = 35

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A whoppin' 35 points! For some reason, I opened and setup in FLDIGI-N1MM
classic. I think I should have done it with MMTTY-N1MM classic. Ah well. There
was something really weird going on with the keyboard. I hit F1 in S&P mode
and "His Call" goes out. Other times it worked right. Also, sometimes
hitting F1 netted my exchange going out. clicking directly on the F1 or F4
buttons sometimes still netted the wrong message going out. After that, I don't
think I can face NS Sprint CW.

I need a scotch.

Thanks for the QSO's!

73 de Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV-640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software