[3830] WPX SSB IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 09:47:01 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH IK3QAR IK4HVR IK4MGP IV3AZV IZ4NCN IZ4NIC IZ4ZZB
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    3
   80:   79
   40:  909
   20: 2148
   15: 1856
   10:  425
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Very good conditions toward NA on 20m at the beginning made us think to
start on that band.
We finally decided to go with 40, as usual, and that paid-off.

Saturday conditions were fine, with 5W1SA worked at our noon, very promising!
Unfortunately in the afternoon we QSY'd to 10m too late, missing most of
the NA opening, that never happened on Sunday. As a result, we have a
lower than average QSO# on that band.

Sunday conditions worsened, and states didn't get through well, even on 15m.

Nice battle on cqcontest, hope that also competitors who preferred to
stay just watching enjoyed it as we did!

See u next!