[3830] MoQP N0M(NI0R) SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni0r@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MoQP N0M(NI0R) SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 20:01:29 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: N0M
Operator(s): NI0R
Station: N0M

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 18.

  160:
   80:   63
   40:  150     56
   20:  189     43
   15:   87
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  489     99      0  Mults = 107  Total Score = 115,018

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to everyone for the contacts, and for your support of the Missouri QSO
Party.  I appreciate all the Op's who spent so much time and effort on the road
activating multiple counties.  You Rovers worked really hard to hear me so I
could log a new mult.

Congratulations and thanks, also, to the contest organizers and sponsors.

The log of N0M has been uploaded to LOTW.

This posted score does not include any bonus points that the judges will add
(nor - *gulp* - any points they may have to deduct!)

Station:  100W to a 40m dipole fed with 300 ohm ladder line at 35 feet for 40m
and above and an 80m dipole at 22 feet.  N1MM+

Thanks again and 73,
Roger Heard   N0M (NI0R)
St. Joseph (Buchanan County), Missouri