[3830] JIDX CW N7IR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW N7IR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:47:48 +0000
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     3
   80:   10     9
   40:  238    43
   20:   34    23
   15:  135    38
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  422   118  Total Score = 52,274

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I miss the sunspots already.  Big difference from last year is the lack of 10
meter Qs.  I could hear some activity from Japan very weakly but only 2
stations heard me.  The 15 meter opening died quickly after local sunset and 20
didn't open very well in the evening so that left 40 meters to carry the load.
First time I made any contacts on 160 meters in this contest.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR