[3830] GaQP K4QPL Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl2@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4QPL Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 01:35:03 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0        0
   80:     27       16
   40:     97       52
   20:      8        0
   15:      1        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    133       68  CW-Dig Mults = 74  Ph Mults = 43  Total Score = 38,961

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Close neighbors don't make for good contests! Conditions early Saturday were bad
and there was next to zero short skip or scatter on the high bands. Couldn't
even work the stations I heard as the more distant guys ate my lunch in the
pileups. Even 40M went long early. 80 was all that was left Saturday night for
us and the GA guys stayed on the high bands until late. Sunday much better with
more stations on 40 with conditions only slightly better on 20 to at least work
the cw stations with good ears.
Good participation from the locals, especially on phone. Thanks to the
organizers for another good year. Being from GA it's a nostalgic contest for me
when I meet old friends on the air, several of whom also participated in GQP
#1!

73,
Jim, K4QPL