[3830] 144SprngSprnt W9RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt W9RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 23:01:58 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: W9RM
Operator(s): W9RM
Station: W9RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM58
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 9  Mults = 6  Tot Dist(km) = 3324  Total Score = 54

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

No locals activity on VHF out here in the high desert.  Closest population
center is almost 300 miles away, so we have to work for every Q.  Also, no
tropo in the mountains.

Nice 450 km JT65 contact with K7ULS at his lower elevation QTH, but only one
successful meteor scatter QSO with K9MU at 1550 km.  Heard a lot of pings on
other guys we attempted with but no completions.  Not many meteors dense enough
for 2M in the evenings.

CU in the 6M Sprint later this spring !

Jay W9RM DM58 CO