[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tsrwvcomm@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:33:44 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 17

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      3
   80:   5      5
   40:  11     11
   20:  14     10
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     33  Total Score = 1,254

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was very rusty, not having been on the air for the past couple of months. I
used paddles and a paper/pencil log, but had a lot of fun. For the first time
ever, it seemed like every Q was a new multiplier- how fun is that!

Was nice to receive a call from Mike W9RE with ten seconds left on top band,
and great to hear many new call signs that I don't recall from past months.
Good to see more people getting into the sprint.  Thanks to the NCCC for the
good time! 73 ted n9nb