[3830] CQMM DX K5YAA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K5YAA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:54:48 +0000
                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   80:    0      0
   40:   16      7
   20:   61     19
   15:  165     31
   10:   41     25
----------------------
Total:  283     82  Countries = 45  Total Score = 27,962

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

The score, prefixes and country count are all incorrect as N1MM+ would not allow
logging anything but NA and SA. I will let the log checkers figure out the
score. Also, my N1MM+ outputs a Cabrillo 2.0 (maybe I need to update it) and I
had to do a manual thing in the webform to get the log accepted. Lot's of work
but the organizers went to so much trouble with their mail announcement I
figured they were due some participation. Fairly good activity in the MM test.

Bands were fair but storms kept the 40 meter action minimized with some pretty
strong static crashes.

Thanks to the organizers.

73, Jerry K5YAA
Rig: K3, Alpha 9500 8el 10 6el 15 6el 20 and 3el 40 Force12 arrays. N1MM+
logging and a fast Win 8.1 PC which sends better CW than my old Dell XP laptop.