[3830] MiQP K8NWD Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8NWD Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:05:38 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: K8NWD
Operator(s): K8NWD
Station: K8NWD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Oakland
Operating Time (hrs): 12.0

   80:   44     46
   40:  102     61
   20:   20      3
   15:    4      0
   10:    1      1
--------------------
Total:  171    111  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 55  Total Score = 55,266

Club:

Comments:

Comments: Started out slow on the higher bands. 10 was open a little but
not enough for QRP. 15 wasn't much better. 20 phone was pretty empty but the
CW
activity was somewhat better. It seemed too early to go to 40. When I did
switch to 40 that's where the real activity was. Had a great time running the
K3 with N1MM+ and the K3's built-in voice keyer. Hank, after I worked you on 80
SSB somehow it didn't get in the log. I noticed it a few QSO's later and
couldn't remember the details. So I lost that fine 80 SSB QSO with you. Must
have fat-fingered it. All the QRPers had good signals. At least this year I had
everything checked out and running way before contest time. Score went to the
Oakland County Amateur Radio Society.