[3830] 222SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:31:54 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  QSOs = 46  Mults = 23  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,058

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Was hoping to be on full time for the contest but bad weather in NY on Monday
forced the cancellation of my flight home from a trip to CA. I was able to
catch a plane on Tuesday morning but I didn't get home until around 8 last
night.

I enjoyed getting on and making some Q's. Activity was ok though condx seemed
poor. Lot's of QSB and below normal signals. Nice to work N4EME in FM25. Also
'PGI in FM07. Not much else that way - finally worked FM19 and FM18 late in the
contest. Best DX west was VE3ZV and VA3ELE/R in EN92 and 'ELE/R in EN93. Nice to
work Peter in 4 different grids last night. Worked VE2DSB in FN35 for best to
the north.

The only station I heard but didn't work was K0BAK who was heard from FM19 and
FM29 but apparently didn't hear me. At this point I have a meeting on the night
of the 432 sprint so likely won't be on until the last hour. Hope to see a few
hearty souls then! Tnx to the CSVHFS for sponsoring the sprint.

Jeff K1TEO