[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:09:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 22

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  37     37
   20:  27     16
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  66     55  Total Score = 3,630

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

In spite of computer/interfacing problems early, I struggled on to this
morning's CWT....just in time to work AB5OR, my cross-town buddy/rival, Joe
Moffatt.  He was having a very good run on his CQ freq, so I knew I was
trouble--BIG trouble.

Nonetheless, I persisted (remembering the words from Napoleon Hill in the great
book, 'Think and Grow Rich').  So, I grabbed a couple more from the
search-and-pounce pileups.  Aha!  There's a freq that is abandoned...so, let me
dump some piddly RF there with a CQ or three.

Many thanks to all who came back to my call.  And, special thanks to those
whose call signs I totally bummed up when you called me.  Just chalk it up to
my advanced status of LIDSmanship!

Congrats to Ken Waites, K5WK, for joining our fold this past week.  Also, it's
super-great to work Gary, K5KU.  And, I think we need to invite Gary, K8NYG, in
WV.  Great op...and regular on CWTs.

Thanks to DX stations Jean, FG8NY, Lars, SM6CUK (smokin' signal), and standby,
Mike, F5IN.

What great fun....and I surely hope to see y'all some more.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis!)