[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6UFO QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6UFO QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 03:17:10 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 24

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      5
   40:   6      6
   20:  12      9
   15:   2      2
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  25     22  Total Score = 550

Club:

Comments:

I was hardly up to speed, but I didn't want to miss Ladder session #1,
and provide the "rare" NY mult.
15m Had a few strong western signals, and I worked a couple and moved up.
20m Was packed, but only worked stations west of the Mississippi. This was
great fun, but time was running out, and this rare NY Mult needed to move.
40m  Weak signals, but managed 6 QSOs in in 6 minutes.
80m  5 in 5 seems about right. I guess I should spend more time.
160m  Couldn't get a bite, but heard a bunch. After the final bell I noticed
the
phased verticals were phased for East instead of West. I'll try West next
time.. Thanks for the fun.

K6UFO Mork in York

Station W2/Blue on RemoteHamRadio.com
20m: 3 el yagi