[3830] FlQP K4QPL SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4qpl2@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4QPL SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 00:48:34 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   56     0
   20:  147     0
   15:    7     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  210     0  CW Mults = 62  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 52,080

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great participation and operators. Lots of mobiles to chase around the Sunshine
State although a lot of them came in from elsewhere for the contest. We were
lucky 20M held up so well as we didn't have a lot of band options and that
reduced the QSO count. Skip was too long on 15 for NC. QRN seemed to be a
problem on 40 for some of the FL stations. Plenty of mult opportunities and
came reasonably close to a "sweep" CW only without a full time BIC
effort. Had to QRT 2 hours early on Sunday for another commitment and probably
missed a couple more mults. Carried the laptop around to try and grab new
counties "remote" while multi-tasking in the house so have no idea
how many actual hours I operated but radio was on for 18. Packet causes some
latency and dropouts with remote so chased mults the old fashioned way--a boy
and his radio...and his laptop!

Thanks to FCG for another good one in the books.