[3830] SPDX RTTY VA7ST SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY VA7ST SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 01:48:32 +0000
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:    1     1
   20:   83    45
   15:   50    31
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  136    79  Continents = 5  Total Score = 449,180

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just 4 hours of casual operation here, as I recover from a foot injury --
keeping the foot elevated doesn't allow oodles of desk time. With 15M open well
to Europe while I was on, my low-power score is a huge improvement over my
previous best for low power, and only second to last year's high-power entry.

Looked around for Africa but nothing to be heard, so just the five continents.

Slowly introducing a new dog to the shack -- Boomer is a very cute 10-week-old
border collie, so not a good time for me to be hobbling around. Purely by
coincidence, he's also hopping around with a sore front paw this week, so we're
good company for one another. Doctors and vets are guiding us back to health and
we'll be frisbee pals in no time.

"Boomer" is the only radio-related name I could get past the dog
owners' association (XYL and kids). No need to tell them I eventually got my
way after Hiram, Percy, Heathkit, 73, QRM, and SteppIR were turned down. They
don't know he's an antenna helper. Yet.

2015  SOABLP    136     79     449,180
2014  SOABHP    217     61     671,610
2013  SOABHP    130     46     239,890