[3830] FlQP N4FP SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4FP SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:02:54 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   40:    69
   20:  1196
   15:   426
   10:
--------------------
Total:  1691    0  CW Mults = 74  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 500,536

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My xyl, Marty, WB2VYK, and I had a blast.  600 miles, 24 counties, 18 hours.
Worked 48 states, missing only Alaska and Maine.  Trusty old Kenwood TS-440SAT
we purchased new 28 years ago worked flawlessly. 100 watts to horizontally
mounted Hustler antennas atop 3 ft mag mounted mast on Kia Rondo.  Totally
manual operation, keyed paddle with right hand, logged N1MM+ with left.
Station was set up in back seat on plywood bench and I operated from back right
seat.  Used inverter to power notebook, monitor, and keyer.  Took 2 hours off
Saturday afternoon to watch the Air Force Thunderbirds perform at Lakeland Sun
'n Fun. Great show.  We decided to stay away from the interstates this year and
Marty did a great job driving.  Totally fun weekend.