[3830] 432SprngSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 00:24:09 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: FN04, FN03
Operating Time (hrs): 3.0

Total:  QSOs = 25  Mults = 15  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 375

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Had great weather for this Sprint.  Open sky, almost full moon.  No enhancement,
but a few distant stations were worked in FM08, FN21, EN71 and EN91.  Did hear
K8TQK for 10 seconds cw, was on ssb and could not retune quick enough.

Nice to have three VE3 Rovers out to share in the fun, namely VE3OIL/R and
VA3ELE/R who had the sweetest grid corners to be operating from, plus myself in
the usual locations.    As usual there was a dramatic drop off in stations still
active at 10 pm so I soon packed up and headed home.

The "highlight" of the Sprint was that I blew the preamp early into
the contest.   OOPS!

Thanks to our sponsors and to all who participated and gave out points, not all
submitted logs.

73

Bill   VE3CRU/R