[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 11:59:53 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 1

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      6
   40:  17     15
   20:  17     10
   15:   7      4
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  47     35  Total Score = 1,645

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756Pro, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Got a few seconds late start
because I had forgotten to set the mesasge keys up.  15M was OK to CA and the
Pacific NW.  20M was good to most of the USA, but couldn't hear the W5 area
stations there.  Also stations in OH, IN, were weak and didn't hear me.  40M
was good to all of the country.  80M was good to the eastern half of the
country and ON.  The addition of 15M means that I don't get to 160 most weeks.
Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.