[3830] 432SprngSprnt WB2RVX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mgullo3@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt WB2RVX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 17:42:53 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: WB2RVX
Operator(s): WB2RVX
Station: WB2RVX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM29mt
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 42  Mults = 23  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 966

Club:

Comments:

This was my first use of clusters which added a new dimension resulting in Q's
that I would have otherwise missed. It will be interesting to see how this
plays out in one of the major VHF tests as more people participate in spotting.
Condx were fair with the typical slow rolling QSB for this band. Some contacts
took several minutes to complete waiting for the peaks but that's half the
fun!(Isn't it?) CU in the next test.

Mike