[3830] 7QP K7TQ MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbfoltz1@frontier.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7TQ MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 03:51:28 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7TQ
Operator(s): K7TQ WA0WWW
Station: K7TQ

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:  129     0       0
   20:  251     0       0
   15:   75     0       0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  455     0       0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 76,440

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

Jay and I swapped operating and driving for 460 miles in ID, WA, and OR for 15
hours.  The scenery varied from deep forest canyons in IDNEZ, to forested
mountains in IDVAL, and finally flat ag lands of the Snake River plain in
IDCAN.

Rig: IC706MKIIG at 90 W to a Hustler 40/20/15 pitchfork right behind the
driver's side of a GMC pickup.  N1MM+ on a netbook with rig control and CW
keying which worked fine with no hiccups.

N8II caught us in 14 of our 18 counties with N4CD in 9 and WA2VYA in 8.  OM2VL
was good for 6 counties.  Overall we missed only AK, MS, SC, and DE in the
USA.

Thanks to all the operators who worked us and to the organizers of the 7QP.

Catch you in the Salmon Run.