[3830] NewEngQP K1ESE M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K1ESE M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 11:49:06 +0000
                    New England QSO Party

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE W1HIS
Station: K1ESE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OXFME
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    118
   40:    286        4
   20:    374       29
   15:     29
   10:
------------------------
Total:    807       33  Mults = 86  Total Score = 141,470

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

W1HIS joined me (K1ESE) at my QTH in Oxford County, Maine.  We used a Flex 6500,
Elecraft KPA500 and two wire doublet antennas.

With two operators we managed to stay active thorough the contest period.
Saturday activity was good.  Sunday morning band conditions were poor here.
Actually, ten meters was useless over the entire contest period for us.  Later
Sunday things came back.

When the ARI contest closed Sunday morning before the start of the Sunday NEQP
session, it seemed like all EU stations went to bed and didn't get back on the
air until much later.

It was interesting to work JA's on 20m at 9am Sunday.

We had a good time.  Thanks to Chuck for all his help,

73 de K1ESE
John