[3830] Volta RTTY KK4TXZ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KK4TXZ@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY KK4TXZ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:39:51 +0000
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: KK4TXZ
Operator(s): KK4TXZ
Station: KK4TXZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Rincon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:44

   80:
   40:
   20:  44     12
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     16  Total Score = 943,488

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First time I participated in this contest. I had a good bit of a learning curve,
but I appreciated all the ops who were patient. Wasn't sure if there was so much
QRM in EU, that the participants couldn't hear me, or maybe this is just an EU
contest they're not interested in getting stateside contacts, or they just
already got their contacts and didn't need another W4 area. Either way, I
learned a good bit, and got to watch a really beautiful sunrise.