[3830] King of Spain CW IV3ZXQ/QRP SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iv3zxq2003@libero.it
Subject: [3830] King of Spain CW IV3ZXQ/QRP SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 13:27:56 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW

Call: IV3ZXQ/QRP
Operator(s): IV3ZXQ
Station: IV3ZXQ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Faedis (UD)
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   13     8
   40:  130    35
   20:   94    29
   15:   66    25
   10:    7     3
-------------------
Total:  310   100  Total Score = 78,732

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

What better time to test a new antenna home made. I speak of EndFed,
SOAPBOX: home made, last trial to play with the radio. Decided to participate
SOAPBOX: in His Majesty the King of Spain CW, cat. extreme for me ... / QRP.
Happy to have tried, with great effort, little power, but good signals. The
antenna is about 40 meters long, half is vertical and the rest to slooper. My
location is about 200 meters above sea level, LOC. JN66QD and mountain
reflections make me hear amazing things.
Very hard to put a log /QRP, only call for some, but not problems, mine was a
search to see how many country could put in log.
So, really happy ...
100 country in all band, really satisfied, although I finished hours
before, to family commitments. Try again next year I hope this
contest, always QRP, but with antenna performance !!! See you next one!!!
Special thanks to my good friend Al, IV3BSY, great lover of QRP !!!

73 de IV3ZXQ/QRP dit dit