[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 03:22:05 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 29

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   9      8
   20:  30     18
   15:  13     11
   10:   0
    6:   0
-------------------
Total:  52     37  Total Score = 1,924

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, 15 and 20 were fantastic. 40 was terrible, almost too noisy to copy
anyone. 80 didn't exist as my last remaining 80 meter wire apparently bit the
dust this past week in the storms. Nada on 80. No 160 antenna at all.

In addition to those developments, my friend DanWA had recommended on an email
that I shorten a CQ to "reduce time spent by one second per CQ, so we all
can make more contacts." That rascal .. he probably knew that I'd mess up
my TR programming. I ended up being unable to send any second radio CQs, so was
SO1R tonight. I really got in the swing on 20 and was rocking out with one radio
for a while, until the band dried up and I hit QRN-ville on 40. All in all, a
disaster for me. I even got beat out calling KZ5D on 40 ... lost out to AA7V.
Rats. And Art was super loud too. Well, at least I could hear Dale from
Houston. Apparently he had dried out enough to get on. Oh well, maybe next
week. 73, Jim