[3830] WPX CW VE3BR SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3br@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE3BR SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 21:36:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: FN03es
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   41
   20:  103
   15:   55
   10:    3
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Jupiter
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4946.0

My vertical bailed out on me. Checked the transmission line and it seems to be
fine. No obvious damage from the neighbourhood tree rats this time and visually
everything seems OK, but SWR is off the charts and the thingy has gone on strike
and does not want to radiate. I am not in the mood to spend time fixing it in
the rain.