[3830] WPX CW WF7T SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WF7T SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 00:18:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

At the urging of K4RO, I decided on a single band effort. I was glad I did, and
thanks Kirk!

Saturday condx poor, Sunday better. The voices in my head told me to wake up
early on Sunday morning because the band will be better, but the other voice in
my head said "...just sleep in a bit more." Typical
angel/devil-on-shoulder scenario, and that devil cheated me out of a good run
early Sunday morning.

Thanks for everyone who gave me the Q. Not a powerhouse of an entry, but I
learned a thing or two about 15M, and I stayed out of trouble for the most
part.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

IC7600@87W, 2el@35', N1MM+