[3830] WPX CW KV0Q SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KV0Q SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 02:32:00 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1557
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good for Spring time in the Rockies.  I got chased off
the radio on three separate occasions from the thunderstorms.  My Ten Tec Orion
radio was a victim of static discharge and I needed to dust off my 25 year old
Yaesu FT980 for the second half of the contest. The old crystal filters
actually sounded better than the digital filtering.

Sorry for all the repeats but the QRN was terrible at times. I enjoyed the
contest and hope I can participate in many more contests as I head into my
retirement God willing!

73s

Bill