[3830] WPX CW IB9T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IB9T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 08:10:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IT9BLB IT9CDU IT9CLN IT9MUO IT9VDQ
Station: IB9T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo JM68qe
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    5
   80:   97
   40:  430
   20: 1182
   15: 1815
   10:  512
------------

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

One of the funniest contest in last years @ IB9T.
Four usual operators and a learning newcomer shared
a very fought WPX. Conditions have been very variable
and we needed a continous update in our game strategy.
Lot of fun and trills, full 48 hours long, playing
together with the teams who lovely liked sharing their
numbers on Live Score.
Best congrats to the ES9C and YR1C teams for their UFB
final scores. Thanks to OL3Z, J42T, OH1F, SZ1A, S50C,
LN8W and OZ5E for sportingly sharing numbers and fun
all together.

See you in next one!

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T