[3830] WPX CW KP3Z(NP4Z) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KP3Z(NP4Z) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 13:44:42 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KP3Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KP4
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  632
   20:  794
   15: 1276
   10:  366
------------

Club: Los Chachos Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting propagation with 10 meters opening to europe at night and Ja's
coming during the day at the weirdest hours.
The strategy was to operate as much 40 as possible and the 40 meter stack
proved effective, but very little achievable on 80 mtrs with the VEE Beam, that
should be corrected with the 80 mtrs 4 square in the works!

Funniest moment was working one station on the second radio on his run freq
while he was working me in my run with his second radio.. Nice!

Thanks to all the Chachos for their support and their FB scores, expect a full
Chachos Attack during Radio Sport!

73's and CU on the next one!

Felipe
NP4Z