[3830] WPX CW K7HBN SOAB(TS) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K7HBN SOAB(TS) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 06:17:35 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7HBN
Operator(s): K7HBN
Station: K7HBN

Class: SOAB(TS) QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:    4
   40:   38
   20:  161
   15:   92
   10:    9
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

First test of my new ELAD FDM-DUO transceiver.  Test passed.  I used mostly
stand alone mode, but did try the fancy SDR software a bit.  I had fun as long
as a suspected local automated "grow" operation was not operating.
Most "interesting" QRN I have ever experienced, especially
destructive high noise level on 15 and 10 meters. Was almost late for the
starting gun as lunch with K7SS, K7LXC, KL2A, W7NG, NA7P and the visiting KB7G
aka VR2BG carried on.  I guess I can echo Paul Simon, "Still Crazy After
All These Years".  73, de K7HBN