[3830] WPX CW 3V8SS M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 3V8SS M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 08:13:16 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY JH4RHF
Station: 3V8SS

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:   91
   40:  474
   20: 1562
   15: 1564
   10:  451
------------

Club:

Comments:

It was a great pleasure doing this contest as Multi/Single with my friend Jun
JH4RHF. I first met Jun in Kerkennah Islands during TS7N 2003 DXPedition then
in Boston during WRTC 2014.
Jun brought his Elecraft K3 and I used it for the first time in a contest. The
radio is just amazing. Honestly, I don't know how I'm going to do contesting in
the future with the old radios I have in the station (!!).
A second radio was set up with the Spiderbeam lined up for multipliers. We
didn't use that too much.
Our target was 4500, 10m continued in its strange shape.

Thanks all for the Qs!

73 Ash 3V/KF5EYY
www.kf5eyy.info