[3830] WPX CW NR5M M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NR5M M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 22:35:16 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NM5M K5GA N5JR W0MM W0EA K5GN AD5Q K5CI KU8B NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:    0
   80:  248
   40: 1283
   20: 2157
   15: 1748
   10:  315
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I am sorry that the station was in such bad disrepair.  Lightning took out half
the rotor control boxes.  Even the one's that still worked had to be VFR turned
as the computer that controlled them was DOA Friday afternoon.  Even a new
computer didn't help.  The usb to serial devices were inoperable.  So everyone
just worked whatever they happened to be pointed at.  It was like going to the
range blindfolded, hoping that if you fired enough, you would hit SOMETHING.
Remember this is Texas - fire first, aim later only if really necessary! God
even starting shooting back. We took an hour off while He cooled off.  Thank
goodness no more damage!

I am sorry some of the food lit up some of the operators--should have put the
thermonuclear warning label on the food.  Eddie overheard someone in the past
say that the food was too bland ( WARNING:  THIS IS A BAD IDEA!)

Thanks to everyone for making a potentially sketchy weekend a swashbuckling
success! Hope to see you all again when you can operate a complete station!

George, NR5M