[3830] WPX CW OT6M(ON9CC) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ot6m@uba.be
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OT6M(ON9CC) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 08:36:28 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): ON9CC
Station: OT6M

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: Voeren (JO20ws)
Operating Time (hrs): 25:03

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  494
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I think everthing has already been said about the conditions on 10m. Happy to
work Steve NR4M as the first NA on Saturday. Heard K9CT but he couldn't hear
me. On sunday 1 VE worked. Sunday evening the band 'opened' up a little toward
NA but all stations were worked while I was beaming to SA. Beaming toward NA
and the signals disappeared. I was even spotted by ZL2IFB while beaming SA, but
I couldn't work him. Just a few JA's worked and 1 VK that I found CQ'ing (not
even spotted by a skimmer ... so actually turning that VFO knob works ;)

Station:
- ICOM IC-7800
- ACOM2000A
- Optibeam OB11-3

As usual: all QSO's are recorded. If you want a copy, drop me a note (e-mail on
QRZ.com).

73 Frank ON9CC / OT6M