[3830] WPX CW II9P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW II9P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 19:14:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: II9P
Operator(s): UA2FB RV3MA LY5W IT9GSF IZ8JAI IK1HJS IT9CJC IT9CHU IV3YYK IT9EQO
IT9WNU IT9AUG
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: jm77ia
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    3
   80:  108
   40:  983
   20: 1060
   15: 1917
   10:  374

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Another contest from ii9p, great fun after a hard work to assemble the new
towers with new antennas, our greatest satisfaction was the antenna of 40
meters, now we finally have an antenna in 40 meters ......
Thanks to all our guests as always did their best support!
Congratulations to ES9C, as always thay have great results.
See you to FHN Expo.
Carmelo IT9AUG@ii9p