[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WI2E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 03:07:47 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 5

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      7
   40:   9      7
   20:   6      4
   15:   0      0
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  22     18  Total Score = 396

Club:

Comments:

Nice to finally have a chance to operate on a Thursday night, but sorry for the
QLF. I installed N1MM+ for the first time this weekend, but I hadn't tested it:
turns out my old station computer is not up to the task, so I had all sorts of
sending delays and program hang-ups throughout. A new computer is sitting on
the floor behind me waiting to be put into service, so hopefully I'll be in
better shape next week.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Joe