[3830] AlQP AB1J SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP AB1J SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 14:15:45 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:26

  160:
   80:
   40:   22     1
   20:   45     8
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   67     9  CW Mults = 34  Ph Mults = 6  Total Score = 5,640

Club:

Comments:

This is my first ALQP for Cycle 24 and the first time I've ever sent in a log.
A part time effort on a slow Saturday.

Overall there was less going on than I'd hoped for.  Nothing on 10m and 15m and
I don't have an 80m antenna. 22 of my 76 Qs were with N4ZZ.

What's with the four letter county abbreviations when three would easily do?
There are few three letter conflicts and they can be easily solved in an
intuitive way.  This would be a nice 10 minute project for someone.

Thanks for the contacts.

73,
Ken, AB1J

FT-2000 N1MM+ WinH8
Attic dipoles and outdoor 40m stealth wire