[3830] AlQP W8JA(WA8HSB) SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.aeiker@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP W8JA(WA8HSB) SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:07:53 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: W8JA
Operator(s): WA8HSB
Station: W8JA

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

  160:
   80:    3     0
   40:   36     4
   20:    5     1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   44     5  CW Mults = 28  Ph Mults = 5  Total Score = 3,069

Club:

Comments:

Operator: WA8HSB (John)

I added a visit to my family in St. Albans, WV to a business trip.  Knew I
would miss the QSO party from my home QTH but, managed to get some operating
time in at my brother's nice station.  It was a part time effort in between
visiting family so missed some prime late afternoon windows.  40m was the money
band from here as 20m signals were rather weak.

I got to play with my brother's K3 & P3 plus some real aluminum in the air
rather than my normal wires in the attic at home.  What a blast!  One AL
station got WV as his last state for WAS.  Log has already been uploaded to
LOTW!

Thanks to all the mobiles who traveled about the state of Alabama doing a great
job of handing out contacts.

Rig: K3 @ 100 watts to Force 12 (40-10m) and 80m dipole, P3, microKeyer II, and
N1MM+ for logging.  Although he has an amp, I never really needed to turn it on.
No problems being heard.

73, John
WA8HSB
Home QTH: Mobile, AL