[3830] AlQP WX4RUS(K4BAI) SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] AlQP WX4RUS(K4BAI) SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 20:02:12 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: WX4RUS
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: WX4RUS

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Russell  County, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 4:25

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   54     30
   20:   80      6
   15:    8      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  142     36  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 16  Total Score = 17,280

Club: Russell County Radio Club

Comments:

Icom756Pro3, 100W, Alpha Delta all-band dipole.  Many thanks to WX4JIM, Jim, for
being my host at the Russell County EMA for part of Saturday afternoon in AQP.
Wish it could have been a full-time effort, but I had too many other
commitments for this Saturday.  We did a multi-multi from WX4RUS in 2008 and
the plaque is hanging on the wall.  The area is noisy, but the rig's noise
reducer helped a lot.  Band conditions seemed very poor, but there were some
highlights.  First QSO was with Dima, UA3AGW, on 15 CW, who very kindly
reminded me that I should be sending "RSSL" instead of
"RUSS."  I knew better than that, but had set the program up with
"RUSS" instead.  Bands seemed to be improving when I had to QRT and
were pretty good when I was able to get on from home in GA for the last 1:47 of
AQP.  Thanks to all, particularly the mobiles and the sponsors.  And thanks for
all QSOs. QSLs should go to WX4JIM at his address on qrz.com.  73, John, K4BAI.