[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 19:49:04 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 10

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  14     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  14     14  Total Score = 196

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Got stuck in a presentation @ QRL this morning so missed my morning CW fix.

This afternoon it was like I was in an instant replay things were so slooooow.

(grin).

 Unfortunately I don't think I worked any recent grads, but if any are reading
this,. welcome aboard fellas ! (or ladies....I stumbled across someone giving
out an 88, but don't know who)

This was actually rough @ 20wpm as:
It was 100% manually keyed with my N3ZN paddles.....
and
roads extra bumpy here lately what with the proliferation of potholes and nasty
patches.

Some big sigs.  F6HKA and N8BJQ right on the S9...wonder if Bert heard my
signal rise up as I went up a very steep hill in line to Europe.  Finals were
exchanged just as I crested the hill.

Best ears was hands down W9CC who was S-nothing in the MINI, but seemingly
copied me fine.

Best DX was SE5L

Very few stns tot he west.  Like a line was drawn @ the Mississippi. Very
weird. No 5's, 0's, 6' or 7's at all.  Heard nor worked.

dit dit Mike, VE9AA/m Ft857D @ 100w, 09 MINI, SD-330, N3ZN paddles.
50mph...pencil, paper, no dupe sheet ;-D