[3830] DRCG RTTY K4WW SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DRCG RTTY K4WW SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 15:45:46 +0000
                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   5        1          4
   20:  45        9         15
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  50       10         19  Total Score = 22,359

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

That was about as much fun as having a colostomy, without antithetic! As of yet,
I am unable to get MMTTY to work with WriteLog? After making a few casual
contacts, I decided to use MMTTY for transmit and receive, and WriteLog to log
and score. I'm sure that most of my problem is due to my miniscule knowledge of
computers, and eventually I will get it sorted out. If I even send in a log, it
will be as a check log.