[3830] DRCG RTTY WB2RHM/4 SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WB2RHM@wb2rhm.com
Subject: [3830] DRCG RTTY WB2RHM/4 SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:36:25 +0000
                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest

Call: WB2RHM/4
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM/4

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Charlotte, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

   80:    5       0          4
   40:   65      14         12
   20:  173      29         21
   15:   52      21         12
   10:    1       1          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  296      65         49  Total Score = 536,484

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R! Points=4706 So glad I worked late into Friday night. Saturday was OK, but
Sunday sucked, EXCEPT for my JA friends club meeting on the air. I just parked
the beam at 328 degrees all morning long on Sunday. Everyone else.... hopefully
the sides of the beam caught you enough to work.  It will be interesting to see
how the July contest works out....... like NASCAR going to Pocono in June and
July with only a couple of weeks between each race.  Storms went over and under
Charlotte, so got some luck for that hazard.  Thanks to the DRCG for this one.
73, Ben