[3830] GACW WWSA W1WMU(W5WMU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cajunham@aol.com
Subject: [3830] GACW WWSA W1WMU(W5WMU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:51:34 +0000
                    GACW WWSA CW DX Contest

Call: W1WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU
Station: W1WMU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: maine
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    5     5        4
   40:   47    10       27
   20:  251    20       57
   15:  211    22       55
   10:   18     3        5
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Started as a casual effort...but then heard my friend really hitting the contest
vigorously, so I thought to myself, well lets have a little rivalry to make this
contest more exciting. It sure turned out that way...n8oo seemed to be thinking
"24 hour effort" as Saturday night he was on until all bands were
quiet, and of course I would not Qrt as long as I knew he was banging away with
CQ TEST. Doubt that I would have put in this effort had not hearing N8OO CQ
TEST...Was Fun! Pat