[3830] WVQP AB1J Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WVQP AB1J Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 11:15:39 +0000
                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: AB1J
Operating Time (hrs): > 1

   80:
   40:   5      2       1
   20:   3      0       0
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   8      2       1  Mults = 6  Total Score = 320

Club:

Comments:

Poor conditions, poor weather down south (thunderstorms) and poor
participation.

N1MM+ shows only 54 minutes of operation but I speant a good deal more time
than that meditating to white noise.  QSOs were few and far between.

My score includes two QSOs with W8WVA.  That's why it's such a whopper.

My suggestion is that the VA and WV combine their QPs into The Greater Virginia
QP to be held on the Virginia weekend.

73,
Ken, AB1J