[3830] All Asian CW K6CSL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K6CSL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 00:57:36 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: sjv
Operating Time (hrs): 15:25

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   0      0
   20:  20     15
   15:  10      8
   10:   3      3
-------------------
Total:  33     26  Total Score = 398

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very poor conditions. Only 2010 was worse, when I only got to operate for 10
hours. The only mults were JA's, no other countries. I heard only one BH7 on
15m, right at the end of the contest. Of course, as usual, most of the mults
were hiding out below 14025, 21025 and 7025. I'm studying to upgrade, but
haven't got there yet. I heard no JA's above 7025, Friday or Saturday night. I
believe that this is the only event I have this level of problem in. Also I
tried to keep up with the "big guns", N6RO, W7RN,etc;, trying to
operate just above or below them when they were in the General class bands. The
best year I have had in this contest was 2013 when I was able to do 77x61=4,636.
Bert, K6CSL