[3830] ARRL FD W4VIC 1D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vic.w4vic@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W4VIC 1D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:27:33 +0000

  903:    0      0      0
  1.2:    0      0      0
  2.3:    0      0      0
  3.4:    0      0      0
  5.7:    0      0      0
  10G:    0      0      0
  24G:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  268     48      0  Total Score = 544

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

There were strong thunderstorms Saturday afternoon and evening, a tornado was
reported on the ground near one of the local operating sites and CME
bombardment made the bands a rock and roll extravaganza.  But we persevered and
overcame (mostly).

I countered the 'please copy my number' crowd on SSB with my own turn on this
phrase "Would you be so kind as to please copy my number ..." etc.
I'm sure that did NOT win me any friends and I'm sure it didn't influence
anyone.  Perhaps I don't show up in some logs when I think I should be there --
but I limited my exposure to that sort of thing.  Oh, yeah, one bright-eyed
individual sent that invitation to copy his number on CW!!!  I give up!

Thanks for the Qs.  47 and 73, Vic, W4VIC