[3830] ARRL FD AE0EE 1B QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wsmitchell3@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AE0EE 1B QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:29:23 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   64     0       0  Total Score = 640

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

1B-battery with solar charging, running 5 watts into a 20 m dipole up 6 m
between trees in the local park.

I had a few visitors come by to see what I was up to, as I search-and-pounced
my way up the 20 m CW sub-band.  Called it a day as the UV exposure got fairly
high, the laptop batteries wore down, and the solar panel became less
effective.  It was also time for some dinner.

Field day was fun, as expected, and I worked a bunch of new states for WAS from
Minneapolis (most of my operation is in St. Peter, MN).  It was great to work
some familar folks, as well as many new ones.  We should all do this more
often.