[3830] ARRL FD KE0G 1B QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KE0G 1B QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 01:06:12 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  499     0       0  Total Score = 4,990

Club:

Comments:

K3/10 at 5 watts to a 44' dipole up about 32' fed with balanced line for 80, 40,
20, and some 15 M work. Also used a 26' dipole at 20' up, fed with a  balanced
line for 15 and 10 M.  Tuning chores done by a tireless Johnson 275 W Matchbox.
 Saturday was tough going on 15, and nothing on 10M.  Even 40 M and 20 M faded
in and out at times.  Then came Sunday.  15 M opened up well, and 10 M was
pretty good, with some slow QSB that one could wait out until the path opened
up again.  QSO rates went up, happy days were here again.  Enjoyed 499 Q's,
second best Field Day outing.  Great to hear hellos from John k4bai, hiding
behind the k4nrc callsign, and Jeff w9mse, pounding brass at w9ebv.  Thanks for
your persistence copying my QRP signals, I know a couple of you got
frustrated...  Operated from Forestville State Park, MN this year.  C U next
time, enjoyed the fun!  73,  Dan  ke0g