[3830] ARRL FD K5TU 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K5TU 2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:23:50 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K5TU
Operator(s): K5TU KG5U W5MJ K5PI W5TRK K5WKC NZ5I K5WA
Station: K5TU

Class: 2A LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0      0     0
   80:   106      0     0
   40:   664    206     0
   20:  1382      2     2
   15:   514    143    12
   10:   143    410     0
    6:    10    377     0
    2:     0      0     0
  222:     0      0     0
  432:     0      0     0
  903:     0      0     0
  1.2:     0      0     0
  2.3:     0      0     0
  3.4:     0      0     0
  5.7:     0      0     0
  10G:     0      0     0
  24G:     0      0     0
----------------------------
Total:  2819   1138    14  Total Score = 13,608

Club:

Comments:

We (Tilson Contest Club) have an additional ~500 Bonus points so our total will
be in the low 14K range.  We decided to "take it easy" this year in
2A rather than 1A since we are getting older and limited our operations to 3
towers (stood up with falling derricks) for our 40-10 mono-banders, tribander
and 6M beam.  Nothing fell down and no operators were injured in our FD event
this year even though the temp was in the high 90s.  We managed to miss most of
the rain and lightning which went around us.  Bands seemed pretty good and for
the first time in many years, we had a 6M opening down here that was fantastic!
 We almost maxed our GOTA quota (I guess that would be a GOTA quota).  [Sorry,
still punchy from the weekend...]

Many, many thanks to our host K5TU.  Kim and his sons (K5WKC and David (we're
still twisting his arm to get a call) kept us in fantastic food and provided a
much younger component to get us through the heavy lifting.  We can't wait for
Kim to get his real antennas up at the "ranch" so we can go 2D next
year without breaking a sweat.

73,
Bob K5WA